Sunday, March 29, 2015

Something a little different

Tonight I had friends over for some cropping fun.   We all were doing things a little out of our comfort level.  Having surfed Pinterest for a while now, I decided to try putting a couple different ideas together.   This is what I came up with

I have made several cards with 4 squares on it and worked around that.  I have made some cards with a diamond shape on it and I have made several flower cards.  This card is a combination of both Close to my Heart and Stampin Up items.  The four small squares are made with Close to My Heart papers.  The flower in the center is a stamp set I just bought from Stampin Up...and it was cut out with the punch that matches the stamp set.  The flowers (4 of them) were Stamped on CTMH white daisy cardstock with Watermelon ink, then colored with grey alcohol ink pen.  The background paper is cut the the catalog cover on the special catalog.  I am surprised how well I like this card.
What is your opinion?  Leave a comment and let me know.  Thanks.

No comments: