Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Time to Explore my CTMH Artfully Sent cartridge

Close to My Heart has 4 Cricut cartridges that are available for purchase....Art Philosophy, Artiste, Artbooking and Artfully Sent.  Art Philosophy has many shapes available you can use.  This is probably the most often used when it comes to adding frames, shapes, and such to your cards or layouts.  Artiste has cards you can make...lots of cards.  Artbooking is more for the scrapbooker, offering different types of layouts and such to create for your scrapbook pages.  Artfully Sent is the newest cartridge.  Here you can find fancy cards, pop out cards, and things like this.  Over the next couple of weeks I want to try my hand at making some of these cards.  They look fairly easy to do.

Here is a video that Close to My Heart made, to give you an idea of what you can expect.  I hope you enjoy it and get excited like I did.  If you would like you purchase one of these cartridges, let me know, or you can order it from my website at conniecreates.ctmh.com.

  




No comments: